Modern enterprises are increasingly engaging in foreign economic activities to improve overall efficiency and profitability. The latter is due to the receipt of new markets and independence from the fluctuations or decline in the number of intermediaries in the import of any goods. The company shall comply with laws of other countries and international law, where there are a number of features and differences, so you need to have a lawyer in the state of international Affairs. For a small company with small volume of foreign trade, the expansion of the state — a luxury, so it is best to contact as needed with the help of a specialist.
What services are provided by the lawyer in international law
A qualified technician provides a full range of services in consulting and legal support for clients dealing with international relations. Most of them demanded the following:
- Negotiating in agreements under international law;
- Support of export-import transactions;
- Legal expertise and professional advice if you have any questions;
- Legal representation in litigation in international arbitrations;
- Analysis of the existing international treaties, acts and other documentation;
- Assistance in creation of legal entities with foreign investments;
- Search for international business partners and legal matters, to diversify investments.
If you need the services of a lawyer, then you can get them in our company. Turning to us, you will receive the following benefits:
- Full confidentiality of information;
- The reasonable value of services;
- Representation of client’s interests in foreign courts;
- The solution of all issues in one place.